Representing Buyers Of Defective Manufactured Homes
While we can advise on any potential construction defect claim, the majority of our construction defect practice focuses on manufactured homes. In particular, we advise buyers of all ages on legal remedies after they have encountered serious defects in mobile homes or other types of manufactured homes.
Our clients include individuals and couples: young and middle-aged buyers of manufactured homes, as well as senior citizens. We help each client explore the most promising and cost-effective options after a home they purchased was marred by:
- Structural problems
- Nonfunctional and irreparable doors and windows
- Doorways not wide enough for wheelchairs despite manufacturers’ or vendors’ promises of full ADA compliance
- Foundation and floor defects
- Missing or torn underside insulation and moisture barrier
- Any characteristic that makes a manufactured home unacceptable to the park it is or will be installed in, despite promises from sellers
- Financing defects (bad loans)
Fraud Is One Of The Biggest Problems
Learn How Our Attorneys Can Help
Schedule a consultation to tell your construction defect story and discuss legal remedies that may be available to you. If we represent you, we will do so on a contingency basis. Call 972-863-9592 or send a message through this website.
Se habla español. We accommodate Spanish speakers.