Legal Services For Commercial And Residential Property Owners
Real estate law is a prominent practice area at Waranch Nunn, a full-service firm in Dallas handling transactions and litigation concerning residential and commercial properties, both developed and unimproved.
A Full-Service Real Estate Law Firm
Our extensive experience in commercial real estate law matters enhances our overall business law practice. We are ready to facilitate a wide range of real estate-related endeavors, including:
- Land development plans and processes
- Land acquisition
- Mortgaging and refinancing
- Development and redevelopment
- Construction, both new and remodeled structures
- Zoning and easements
- Subdivision and partition of properties
- Purchase, sale and leasing
- Landlord-tenant disputes and other issues
- Boundary disputes and other real estate disputes and controversies potentially leading to litigation
Our Clients And Collaborators
Our clients include real estate agents, brokers, developers, property managers and construction companies. We primarily handle transactions and disputes involving residential commercial and industrial properties. We also advise on transactions and problems associated with rural properties.
We can help individuals and companies execute real estate deals through all stages, including:
- Letters of intent to buy, sell or lease
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Leases, options, subordinations and assignments
- Title review and quiet title actions
- Financing and refinancing
- Foreclosure defense
- All legal aspects of real estate closings
As accomplished real estate attorneys, we have cultivated a vast network of helpful professionals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area whom we often consult with, including realtors, lenders, accounting firms, engineers and appraisers. In collaboration with the right experts for each client’s projects, we assist with a full range of legal matters, including defending commercial property owners and others who have been targeted in lawsuits such as construction defect claims and other challenges.
Request A Case Evaluation
What aspects of your project need a real estate lawyer’s input and guidance? Let’s talk it over and devise a customized plan of action. To schedule a consultation, call 972-866-4852 or send an email inquiry for a prompt response.
Se habla español. We accommodate Spanish speakers.