Contracts, Transactions And General Business Advice
Waranch Nunn provides comprehensive counsel and representation to businesses of all sizes, including sole proprietorships, closely-held family-owned businesses, medium-sized businesses and corporations. We advise on many business-related matters, including transactions and litigation. We are prepared to draft, review, negotiate and formalize customized documents for any commercial real estate transaction, energy project or general business purpose. We handle vendor contracts, employment contracts, commercial leasing and a wide range of other types of contracts and transactions. Specifically, we can help your business with these and other matters:
- Custom contracts for sale, lease, or purchase of business assets, goods or services: For your own good, take our advice and don’t use a form from the internet. Many people and businesses end up in legal hot water after entering into binding agreements without the assistance of a lawyer.
- Advice and filings for business formation
- Business operations documentation
- Employment contracts
- Compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Personal asset protection
- Insurance advice
- Debt collection
- Taxation matters
- Digital content creation and management
- Registered agent services
We consider ourselves fully invested collaborators with our clients as we commit to helping them cover their bases, legally speaking. When business disputes arise, we guide clients to the least disruptive and the most promising resolutions.
Commercial Real Estate Matters
You or your business may be an intended buyer, seller, landlord or tenant of a commercial property, either undeveloped or developed. We have helped clients safeguard their rights in business matters involving stand-alone retail stores, empty lots, office buildings, multifamily housing, mixed-use properties, individual units in malls and similar environments, industrial facilities, rural properties and more. Whatever your role in a pending transaction, we can help your company execute a commercial real estate deal from start to finish. You can confidently turn to us for drafting, reviewing, negotiating or finalizing items such as:
- Letters of intent
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Leases, options, subordinations and assignments
- Assistance with due diligence during finance and title review
- Preparation and execution of real estate closing
How Can We Help?
Se habla español. We accommodate Spanish speakers.